Low Carbon Investment Registry
The Low Carbon Investment (LCI) Registry is a global public online database of low carbon and emissions reducing investments made by institutional investors.
Investor Platform on Climate Actions
The Investor Platform on Climate Actions is an online platform that identifies and records the wide range of actions on climate change being undertaken by the global investor community.
Climate Change Investment Solutions Guide
- 2013 Global Climate Change Investor Groups Publish Report On Investor Practices Relating To Climate Change
- 2012 Global Investor Letter on Climate Policy
- 2012 Statement on Risks Associated with Methane Emissions in the Oil and Gas Sector
- Investment Consultant Engagement Project
- 2013 – 2015 Global Investor Coalition on Climate Change Action Plan
- Global Investor Conference in Hong Kong, June 2013
- Global Investor Survey on Climate Change 2011
- Global Investor Survey on Climate Change 2010
- Controlling methane emissions in the oil and gas sector
- Oil and gas sector methane leakage and venting avoidance – best practice disclosure framework – Consultation draft
- Institutional investors’ expectations of corporate climate risk management